We use cookies to improve your experience. To find out more or disable the cookies on your browser click here.

AVAILABLE ON

Digital subscriptions

Home Forums Windsurf Forums General Windsurf Chat Digital subscriptions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  robdog 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

robdog
    Replies: 2
    Topics: 1

so i tried downloading the october issue i missed it in print and wanted to see if it is worth subscribing to the digital version
    i payed successfully with google wallet. when i try to open the issue it says “you already own this item” with the option of details or ok.
    when i click on details it says “Sorry! The application Google Play Store (process.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. – Force Close”
    then if i click to try and open it again it says “Can’t purchase on this device. Your device Market version wont support for inApp perches of this magazine. Please try upgrading it.”
    i have reinstalled the windsurf app
    i have checked my other apps and software is all up to date.
    My phone is a Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray, with Android version 2.3.4
    any help on what to do/try?
    I emailed help@magzter.com over a week ago but have had no response.
    cheers
    rob

Dan
    Replies: 14
    Topics: 3

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties with the  October issue.  I am looking in to this and will get back to you shortly.

Kind regards,

Dan

robdog

thanks dan,

got three emails from magzter yesterday appologising and promising an update to the app so you obviously found the right person to give a kick in the ass and take notice of potential customers.

robdog

have downloaded the mag now thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.