We use cookies to improve your experience. To find out more or disable the cookies on your browser click here.

AVAILABLE ON

Living with "Woody"

Home Forums Windsurf Forums General Windsurf Chat Living with "Woody"

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Navegante 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

FKPhil
    Replies: 20
    Topics: 17
    bottomturnbob wrote:
    My understanding is Astro Boy and Travis Bickle are one and the same. Is this correct TB?

Naveganta wrote:
    Correct.

Bloody great another name change to remember after I’ve only just managed the Bombay-Mumbai transition.

bottomturnbob
    Replies: 111
    Topics: 3

I’m still struggling to book a holiday to Rhodesia!

Travis Bickle
    Replies: 36
    Topics: 4

Wow the ‘I am not a robot’ for the login everytime is a joke…

anyways beach is closed for summer swimming starting next week so don’t expect to hear from me for a couple of months in this thread anyways. In the meantime I’ll be trying to catch as much surf and skate as I can. Been getting into sail repair too which is fun and still hoping to get my GPS kit up and running.

I am very jealous of all you guys who have easy access to beaches in the summer…

Phooey
    Replies: 7
    Topics: 0

…not even a marked channel to get off the beach? That’s tough…

Navegante
    Replies: 75

No other spot near by?

Travis Bickle

Woody goes off to the dry docks. All the PO repairs are being re-done. A little cosmetic deck ‘lift’ and re-grip, if it stays stuck on this time round

bottomturnbob
    Replies: 111

Looks good that – What are you regripping it with?

Travis Bickle

Don’t you think that the number of views for posts would be more informative as opposed to the number of posts – I think the view count makes forums more interesting and this one is well…

anyways, took out the old repair and filled with epoxy putty – sanded to a rough finish

then it’s rusty red with black smoke – I’m hoping that it’ll keep the board dry on the inside and that it will seal the wood laminate and I can get a few more rides before it all turns into a big soggy mess

Navegante
    Replies: 75

Travis Bickle / Astroboy

Hows the passage of Jebi affecting you?
    Landfall in Shikoku is very near to your area in Hiroshima/Mizushiri

Hoping you are well!
    Navegante

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.