fbpx Windsurf MagazineMounting a harpoon on a Longboard? | Windsurf Magazine

We use cookies to improve your experience. To find out more or disable the cookies on your browser click here.

AVAILABLE ON

Mounting a harpoon on a Longboard?

Home Forums Windsurf Forums Non-windsurf chat Mounting a harpoon on a Longboard?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  waxhamMk2 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

waxhamMk2
    Replies: 11
    Topics: 5

Nothing serious, it will only be used abroad :). In the pioneering past when windsurfers didn’t feel the need to share every tasty plate of callouses on the world wide wait. They used to sling the daggerboard over a shoulder which they could happily cosh rivals on the 1984 Grundig, Downwinder. Or stop off at Hove nudist beach an give a pair of flabby buttocks a wet slap with a flat skeg. Nowadays I don’t see anything on board, not even Jez s knob. Anyway in these times of most people being a bastard an not into eugenics at all, surely there is a market place for a swiss army of boards, that has flip out options built in(one could be a long sausage roll an a bayonet). That#s a great idea, put me down for two! one for each of us.

waxhamMk2

Do they know it’s Christmastime at all, remember that mate hold on to that while they,re having there abnormal Coruption. Yes that’s correct, shut up ,line up ,nothing to see hear. Good boy. Obey Corbyn Abbot.

waxhamMk2

Fecking feckers me Fecking feck me Feck fecks. Happy Christmas Everyone..where’s Nico an all Georges?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.