fbpx Windsurf MagazineWitchcraft Chakra | Windsurf Magazine

We use cookies to improve your experience. To find out more or disable the cookies on your browser click here.

AVAILABLE ON

Witchcraft Chakra

Home Forums Windsurf Forums General Windsurf Chat Witchcraft Chakra

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  short-billy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lostboy
    Replies: 68
    Topics: 5

Well I’ve now sailed the 90. It’s every bit as a good, if slightly smaller ( 😉 ) than the 106!! I think that I’ve made the right decision, having tossed up (ooooerrrr) between getting a Wave V3 and a Chakra, for the type of sailing I do most of – that is shingly bump and jump waves!

Still the best boards I’ve sailed.

iGRF
    Replies: 124
    Topics: 23

Witchcraft = New Sheep, or so I’ve heard..

jimbo
    Replies: 90
    Topics: 24

I’m planing to get one for inland planning.

Lostboy
    Replies: 68
    Topics: 5

Ah, but I’m the shepherd of this particular flock.

Or am I confusing myself with Billyboy? D’oh!

jimbo
    Replies: 90
    Topics: 24

on a serious note, when the time comes around, I will probably buy them- purely because I’m fed up of the noses of everything else breaking with one little tap from the mast.  JP, RRD & Starboard freeride ranges all seem so, so feeble imho.  It’s making me seriously question the point in buying new ones… they look so used after only 4 or 5 sessions.

Obviously it can be put down to user error, but they ought to take a bit of an impact without resorting to using one of those hyper-ghey nose protectors that screams ‘ex rental board’ on the beach.

Basher
    Replies: 10
    Topics: 0

Obviously it can be put down to user error, but they ought to take a bit of an impact without resorting to using one of those hyper-ghey nose protectors that screams ‘ex rent boy’ on the beach.

Starboard says that with or without the nose-protector.

short-billy
    Replies: 2
    Topics: 1

oh yeah

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.