NEVER IN DOUBT!
Before leaving home I had severe doubts about the swell wrapping into the coastline as Alfie had been suggesting. On the ferry I even texted Coxy with the final bail out option that I was worried about waves and perhaps we should head to Gwithian. We sat in the van at Lymington and had a last minute board meeting about whether to abort or not. One final call to Alfie and our decision was made; we’d chance it and place a risky investment into his claim that we could potentially tap into a hefty dividend of epic sailing!