If you’re looking for a wave sailing clinic for 2019, head to Moulay in Morocco from 6-13 May 2019 with Sportif, who are offering a fully inclusive package with accommodation, transfers, rental and coaching included. Designed by Jem Hall, this week is ideal for experienced windsurfers looking to perfect their wave sailing technique.
This year the coaching will be provided by guest pro, Sam Ross who will accompany the group from the UK. The group are based at the Fanatic centre with the latest equipment opposite the main wave sailing beach. If you have your own equipment there’s storage at the centre and Sportif will help with booking onto the flights and transfers in Morocco.
The group stay together at the nearby Lawamas Lodge with breakfast and dinner provided. During the day the centre has an onsite bar and restaurant and viewing terrace and lounge area to chill out in. “If you’re looking to up your game in waves, from getting out, jumping, catching waves and riding them in style – this is the week for you”, says Sportif. “Check out the conditions in Moulay on our spot video.”
The Sportif package includes:
– 5 days Jem Hall Wave Clinic with Guest Coach Sam Ross
– Including 1 week windsurf board hire
– Return flights from Gatwick, UK (including 1 x hold bag 20kg allowance).
– Other airports and excess baggage are subject to additional charges.
– 7 nights Half Board Lawama Inn, Moulay on room share basis. Single rooms available.
– Round trip group airport transfers and assistance
Land only price £1,299pp 06-13 May 2019 (includes above except flights) with international bookings welcome.
To book contact Sportif Travel on +44 (0)1273 844919 or see here .